TortuousGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TG-Lethal
Admin
TG-Lethal

Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting] Empty
PostSubject: Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting]   Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 am

So far we have four members in the clan. We are currently recruiting on both Blackops and Modern Warfare 2. We'll be doing tryouts whenever we're on and at various times. If you are interested in joining then comment on this post, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Also, if you have a game other than the ones listed above that you feel you are experienced enough at and play enough to have a chapter of the clan in that game then let us know what it is and we'll consider it.

First off please tell us a few things:

Name:
How often are you on a week:
1v1 Record:
K/D:
Prestige:
What you will offer the Clan:
Gamertag must start with TG _______:
Why you want to be in the Clan:
Favorite Gun:
How often are you on Mw2:
Headset:
Cap Cards?:
Good Connection?:
Squeaky Voice (haha):
Gfx Talent:
Can you beat OpTic Predator:
Do you have a criminal record:

Please fill out the from above and message these gamertags for more info:

XxLethalPuppetX

Dox Dr Evil

LAMBO 1014

Me nor the co-leaders have changed our names yet, but were getting to that.

Back to top Go down
https://tortuousgaming.forumotion.com
TG-LAMBO
Admin

Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting]   Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:38 am

Name: Jay
Gamertag: LAMBO 1014
How often are you on a week: around 7 hours
1v1 Record: dont keep track since the onyl person i 1v1 is poopet and he always rapes me. but i did beat him once today Wink he might have ben afk
K/D: idk
Prestige: 10th
What you will offer the Clan: gfx my awesomeness, and just my overall aura of being pretty f*ckin sexy
Gamertag must start with TG LAMBO:
Why you want to be in the Clan: cause it was my idea b*tch
Favorite Gun: scar-h or acr
How often are you on Mw2: most of the time im on so about 4 and a half hours a week
Headset: turtle beach x11's
Cap Cards?: nope but might get one soon
Good Connection?: relatively... every now and then...
Squeaky Voice (haha): nooooooooooooooooo
Gfx Talent: idk you tell me (look at my posts in the gfx admin showroom)
Can you beat OpTic Predator: HELL YES
Do you have a criminal record: thats for me to know and you not to find out Wink
Back to top Go down
Xi Crowe99

PostSubject: Re: Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting]   Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:52 am

Name: Jack
Gamertag:Xi Crowe99
How often are you on a week: 7
1v1 Record: 19 wins 3 losses
K/D: forgotten
Prestige: 10th
What you will offer the Clan: GFX designs
Gamertag must start with TG _______:TG
Why you want to be in the Clan: Cause there awesome
Favorite Gun: Intervention
How often are you on Mw2: all the time pretty much
Headset: tritons
Cap Cards?: did have dazzel but lost it
Good Connection?: no freakin way
Squeaky Voice (haha): no
Gfx Talent: amazin
Can you beat OpTic Predator: hell yeaz hes terriblezz
Do you have a criminal record: No scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting]   Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tortuous Gaming | GB | GFX | Snipers | Quickscopers | Trickshotters [Recruiting]
Page 1 of 1